New Safety Guidelines
For the safety for yourself and our staff, we please ask that you follow our guidelines:
1. If you feel sick or anyone in your family feels sick – please do not ride. We ask that you come only if you and your family are healthy.
2. Please wash your hands in our bathroom with soap and water BEFORE AND AFTER HANDLING ANY HORSES OR EQUIPMENT. Your instructor will do the same.
3. If you are uncomfortable with using any of our equipment, please ask your instructor to groom and tack up your horse. We wipe it down with alcohol.
4. Please wear a mask while at the ranch, exceptions will be during riding and your instructor will remove to teach you. You will be over 6 feet away during this time.
5. If you want any other measures taken please consult your instructor. We are trying to make sure everyone feels comfortable and safe while riding at CLF! We are glad you are here!
- By : canyon-lf19